Hair Growth with the Inversion Method???
Hair growth, is a topic of concern for many women. With so many naturalistas obtaining mid-back and waist length hair, there are many women scratching their heads trying to figure out how they too can grow hair that length. Many are reaching for supplements and pills to aide in hair growth, and many are working on maintaining a healthy lifestyle and eating super foods and drinking plenty of water to obtain hair growth, while others are going for the inversion method. Last year was my first time hearing about this method of obtaining hair growth, and from what I have seen, it appears that ladies are getting crazy results with it.
Let me enlighten you about this technique. The Inversion method is a hair treatment which will have a one inverting their body or head upside down or in a slightly inverted angle. This method apparently boosts the circulation of blood, stimulates the brain and enhances the glandular system functioning, relieving the pressure on the abdomen at the same time.
Remember you will be upside down for a length of time, so you definitely should consult your physician before trying the Inversion Method if you have any health issues or conditions.
- Take an oil of your preference. (Many use castor oil and coconut oil).
- Slightly warm of up oil.
- Massage this oil for 5 mins onto your scalp with the help of your fingers, gently running it into the roots and hair.
- Tip your hair upside down gently and let it hang loosely, maintain a steady angle of inversion.
- The inversion can be done by sitting on a chair or on a couch. Maintain the position for about 4 minutes.
- After that let the oil sit on the hair for 2 hours or braid your hair and leave the oil on overnight for better results.
- Wait for 3 weeks for the next session of inversion method. The body will get used to the extra blood flow otherwise and the method will not work in your favor.
I haven't tried this method; however many women have seen great results with it and swear by it. There are plenty of YouTube videos on the topic, so definitely do a little research and check it out for yourself.
In the meantime, we want to hear from you!!! Have you tried the Inversion Method out??? If so, let us know if it worked for you and if you would recommend it for hair growth.
Until Next Time,
Take Care & God Bless!!!
Tiffany Nichols Design
Uplifting, Educating, and Promoting the Beauty of Natural Hair